Our Members and Trustees
Leverhulme Church of England and Community Trust is focused on delivering high quality education, and having a clearly defined structure is crucial to our Trust’s success.
Members: Our Members are responsible for setting the vision of the Trust, amending the Articles of Association and appointing Trustees.
Trustees: Our Trustees are responsible for setting the strategic priorities of the Trust and implementing the vision and ethos set by the members.
- Articles of Association of Leverhulme Academy Trust
- Memorandum of Association
- Trustee and Member Register of Interests 2022-23
- Trustee Attendance 2020-21
- Trustees and Members List 2022-23
To contact the trustees, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org