Policies and Procedures
Leverhulme Academy Trust has a comprehensive range of policies which underpin its practice. All policies are reviewed on a regular basis in line with DFE guidance. Copies can be downloaded below.
We operate a cycle of reviews for all statutory and non-statutory policies. All policies are ratified through the Academy Trust Board.
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2022
- Complaints Procedure 2021
- Data protection policy v 2 1
- Early Career Framework Policy 22-23 v 1 0
- Finance and Personnel Committee Terms of Reference
- Modern Slavery Statement 2022
- Policy Statement Handling of DBS Certificate Information
- Policy Statement Recruitment of Ex-Offenders
- Risk and Audit Committee Terms of Reference
- Standards School Improvement Committee Terms of Reference
- Whistle Blowing Policy 2021