LCECT Launches new recruitment referral scheme for staff
Support our pupils, school and Trust by helping us to find excellent staff and make a referral today.
Referring a candidate is easy; click the link Employee Referral Form to complete our brief online form and help us expand our network of great professionals.
For every successful referral made, LCECT employees are eligible to receive a reward of £ 250
Terms and conditions:
- You must complete the referral form before the candidate applies for, or interviews for, a position within the Trust, otherwise it will be considered a recommendation as opposed to a referral.
- The referred candidate cannot be currently or previously employed by any LCECT academy, or central team.
- The individual who is making the referral to LCECT must obtain prior consent from the candidate before passing their details to the HR Recruitment Team
- Candidate details supplied to us will only be used by the LCECT HR Recruitment Team and not passed onto any third parties
- Any referred candidate to LCECT must be ‘unknown’ to us and not feature in any existing candidate database, or have worked for the Trust previously
- A successful referral is defined as a candidate who is offered a position, accepts and starts employment with the Trust and completes their first three months work.
- You will receive your reward (£250) in your pay following the referred candidate’s successful completion of their first three months work.
- Referrals are unlimited and can be made at any time, either for a current vacancy or to join our talent pool for the future
- You cannot refer yourself (unfortunately!)
If you would like further information about the scheme please contact your HR team.