Leverhulme Academy Church Of England and Community Trust
At Leverhulme Academy Trust, we aim to prepare young people for life, academically, socially and spiritually and provide inspiring learning environments that allow our students to excel.
Our academies are:
The purpose of the Trust
We believe we have the capacity and the experience to inspire students and staff and bring about rapid and sustained improvement for the benefit of the community, the Local Authority and the North West.
The schools within the Trust work together to ensure that all children receive an excellent education irrespective of their starting point. We relish the opportunity to be a part of the much-needed regeneration of areas we work in and wish to play a full role in the wider community.
The Trust provides the opportunity to share skills and resources, providing greater efficiencies and opportunities to develop the best staff and deliver the highest education standards.
It allows us to:
- support each other to promote and develop further high quality education;
- allow outstanding practitioners to work together and support each school;
- continue to develop our links as part of the Bolton family of schools and across the North west;
- develop excellent teacher training, and to ensure the recruitment and retention of high quality staff in all our schools;
- grow the leaders of our schools of the future
What is a Multi-Academy Trust?
A multi-academy trust (MAT) is a single organisation established to improve and maintain high educational standards across a number of member schools. Through collaboration and partnerships, the member schools can share expertise and resources. A MAT has responsibility for the overall governance, finance and performance of the member schools.
Interested in joining the Trust?
If you are interested in exploring the possibility of joining the Trust, please contact Paul Roach, Chief Executive, or Carol Davies, Deputy CEO, to discuss the opportunity in confidence.